The Bajaj CT 100 gets similar to a straightforward commuter bike that is perfect for regularl use. The layout is simple, and Bajaj has made sure not to overcomplicate the bike’s design while retaining its old look to a reasonable extent.
With a circular headlight assembly, no rear bodywork, and alloy wheels, the Bajaj CT 100 is a basic commuter bike. The structure is sturdy, compact, and a perfect two-wheeler that can endure the rigours of daily city traffic.
The bike has a front bikini fairing and tail-area panels. The speedometer of the motorcycle is simple and displays the most critical information.
The Bajaj CT100 BS6 gets the same exterior as its BS4 predecessor but adds a suspension, blacked-out engine, and alloy wheels.
Matte Olive Green with Yellow decals, Gloss Ebony Black with Blue decals, and Gloss Flame Red with Bright Red decals are the three colour options available to the buyers. The design of the bike also houses the bash plate for the engine.
Bajaj CT100 is available in 6 colours:
- Matte Olive Green With Yellow Decals
- Gloss Flame Red With Bright Red Decals
- Gloss Ebony Black With Blue Decals
- Red With Bright Red
- Matte Olive Green With Yellow and
- Black With Blue.
Bajaj CT 100 variants
The bike comes in two variants KS Alloy and ES Alloy.
A fully analogue instrument cluster gets visible in both variants of Bajaj CT 100. The speedometer, odometer, and trip-meters are all analogue in nature. The bike also gets a twin-pod instrument cluster.
We get to see a unique feature of bash plate in the bike, hardly seen on other bikes in the segment.
The wheel type of both the bike variants is alloy, while the tire type is a tube. Both the variants of the bike get attractive body graphics.
The bike is made more comfortable for the pillion with a comfortable passenger footrest, and the bike also gets a pass switch that helps the rider easily manoeuvre in the traffic at night.
The bike gets anti-skid brakes that made braking more potent than ever before, boosting riders’ confidence while riding the CT 100.
The only difference in the feature of both the bike variants is the ES Alloy variant gets a feature of Self-start along with Kick start, whereas the self-start feature is missing in the KS Alloy Variant.
Some additional features of Bajaj CT 100
Dimensions and Weight
- The length is 1945 mm.
- The width is 752 mm
- The height is 1072 mm.
- Ground clearance of the bike gets 170 mm, and the seat height is 804 mm
- The wheelbase is 1235 mm
The chassis of the bike is Tubular Single Down Tube with Lower Cradle Frame.
- There are two valves per cylinder.
- The bike gets chain drive type
- The clutch of the bike is Wet, Multi-Plate
- Manual transmission types
Suspension, Brakes, Steering, and Tyres
- The bike sees Hydraulic Telescopic, 125 mm Travel in the front and Spring-in-Spring (SNS), 100 mm Wheel Travel suspension in the back.
- The front tire is 2.75 x 17 41 P – Regular Tread Pattern and 3.00 x 17 50 P – Regular Tread Pattern of the rear.
- The bike comes with tube-type tyres.
- The bike gets a battery of 12V 8AH
- The headlight is Halogen
- The taillight and turn signal lamp gets a bulb
- The motorcycle gets a low fuel indicator
Features and Safety
- The speedometer, console, and odometer of the bike is analogue and
- The motorcycle gets the pass switch