6. Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
Top Speed6 Speed Manual
Kerb Weight161 kg
Fuel Tank Capacity12 litres
Seat Height800 mm
With a Sleek design and sporty look, Suzuki Gixxer looks like a giant on the streets. The bike gets powered by a 249cc BSVI single cylinder, air-cooled SOHC engine.
The engine can generate an impressive max power of 26.13 bhp at 9300 rpm and a max torque of 22.2 NM at 7300 rpm. The clip-on handlebars and split seats offer sportier riding ergonomics.
The bike comes in 2 variants;
- Gixxer SF 250 Standard is priced at Rs 1,88,459.
- Gixxer SF 250 Moto Gp Edition is priced at Rs 1,89,195.
What makes Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Special?
- A highly comfortable bike to ride
- Disc brakes on both wheels (front and rear) with dual-channel ABS.
- The motor gets a 6-speed gearbox.
- The bike’s weight is 161 kg and has a 12-litre fuel tank.