They say Devil is in the details, so let get a thorough look at what Hero Destini 125 has up its sleeve for us.
- Hero Destini 125 gets an engine displacement of 124.6cc Air-cooled, 4-Stroke, SI engine.
- Hero Destini 125 gives a Better Fuel Economy via i3s sensor and Oxygen Sensor. i3s Sensor introduced by the Hero MotoCorp to increase mileage by saving fuel. In traffic, or at signals when you need to stop for about 2 to 3 minutes, the i3s sensor switches off the engine within 5 seconds of halt, saving a small amount of fuel every time you are stuck in traffic.
- Hero Destini 125’s “Throttle Position Sensor” is a sensor that monitors the air intake by the engine and provides Torque on demand.
- In the digital analogue combo meter console, a digital meter of Service Reminder is installed, indicating when the engine oil needs to be changed, resulting in an Improved Engine Life.
- The Crank Position Sensor is here to save you from all the monsoon bumps and developmental cracks on the road; it ensures you a Smooth Ride.
- Hero Destini 125 gives a Better pick–up using the vehicle speed sensor. The vehicle speed sensor measures the rotational speed of the gears in the machine’s transmission system. The system then uses this information to make relevant changes in the ignition timing.
- The air inlet temperature sensor ensures an all-weather easy start and an easy ride.
- The side stand sensor in the digital analogue combo meter console is something we never knew we needed. It is a blessing in disguise and works marvels. It improves the rider’s safety by not letting them start the engine with the side standstill down.
- Hero Destini 125 comes with a telescopic front suspension and a LED tail lamp.
- Got a lot of steep climbs in your neighbourhood? The manifold air pressure sensor for a Better uphill climb is here for you.
- Hero has added LED headlamps on the front sidelight for better vision and clarity.
- Hero has offered an ample range of colourful colours like Platinum, Panther Black, Chestnut Bronze, Pearl Silver White, Matte Grey Silver, Noble Red and Candy Blazing Red.
- Hero Destini 125 comes with mobile charging and boot light, which are crucial in need of the hour.
- Hero Destini 125 comes with a side stand indicator and low fuel indicator.
“Style do Kadam aage” is the tagline of Destini 125, and they have kept their word. Destini 125 comes with a comfortable dual texture seat, Stylish Chrome brows and elegantly designed signature Tail Lamp with Body Coloured Mirrors.
Hero Destini has even introduced Chrome elements to take the design notch one step higher.
The chrome element is present on the ends of the handlebars; on the muffler plate, and side mirrors are of chrome as well. The chrome browser in the front and Chrome rim tape gives Destini a pleasant platinum touch.
This Chrome element infused Hero Destini 125 is called the Platinum model.
Hero Destini 125 is available in the markets in 7 dazzling colours, as mentioned below:
- Panther Black
- Chestnut Bronze
- Pearl Silver White
- Matte Grey Silver
- Noble Red
- Candy Blazing Red
In addition to such diverse colour options, Hero Destini 125 has a limited edition model; it is white and red blended into an alluring combination.
There are four variants of Hero Destini 125 includes:
- Hero Destini 125 LX – BS-VI
- Hero Destini 125 VX – BS-VI
- Hero Destini 125 Platinum
- Hero Destini 125 100 Million Edition
The riding ergonomics of Hero Destini 125 is very much similar to the Duet. The seat design is in a way that you sit upright. The 775mm seat height makes it comfortable to get on and off even for people with average or below average height.
The process of designing or arranging features in a product or products to be available to the people who use them efficiently with ease is called Ergonomics, and Hero Destini 125 clearly understood the assignment.
It possesses two hooks to attach your carry bags with a wide footboard, giving you a good amount of space.