Hero Passion Pro designed for the youth of India, gets a stylish design in its headlamp and tail lamp. It gets headlamp assembly, elegant fuel tank and tank extensions, and an updated tail lamp.
The bike’s new graphics get updated with five 2-tone colours: Techno Blue, Heavy Grey Metallic, Moon Yellow, Sports Red, and Gaze Black.
Passion Pro gets a muscular tank with triple tone graphics. A brighter headlamp and a signature tail lamp.
It also gets a new diamond frame chassis—a Digi-Analogue console with a digital trip meter and mileage meter along with an analogue speedometer.
It also has a longer front suspension that makes the ride comfortable with muffle covers too.
The vehicle comes with a flat single-piece seat that provides greater comfort to the rider and pillion passengers.
The seat height of 799mm makes it easier for the riders to sit on the bike and ride it easily. It has a 180mm ground clearance that will make your motorcycle go with ease over speedbumps.
The premium black finish on alloy wheels and the engine parts of the bike is quite fascinating. The black finishes are on the mirror back and on the front shield too.
Mudguard prevents any significant damage to the engine during an accident and gets painted in black.
The variants of Hero Passion Pro are:
- Passion Pro Disc Brake Self Start Alloy Wheel FI
- Passion Pro Drum Brake Self Start Alloy Wheel FI
- Passion Pro 100 Million Edition Drum Brake
- Passion Pro 100 Million Edition Disc Brake
The colour variants of Hero Passion Pro are:
- Moon Yellow
- Heavy Grey Metallic
- Gaze Black
- Sports Red
- Techno Blue
- 100 Million Edition
Hero Passion Pro comes with the following features:
- BS6 Compliant Engine that is better than the previous BS4 engine that brings out better mileage and performance. The 113cc engine churns out a higher amount of torque on demand.
- Bulb lit headlamp fitted on the front side gives out brighter light than previous models/variants.
Digi-Analogue Cluster is a combination of digital and analogue instrument consoles.
The digital ones have a trip meter, odometer, fuel gauge, mileage indicator, and gear number. The speedometer is the only analogue thing in the console.
- Easier Uphill Climb makes the bike easier to climb incline with ease. Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor in the engine senses the change in engine load and gives more power to the bike to climb.
- Hero MotoCorp’s significant feature of the i3S sensor is available in Hero Passion Pro too. It automatically stops the engine when it is idle for more than 5 seconds that save your petrol.
- Engine Cutoff at Fall is one of the best features in Hero bikes. The bike sensors detect the bike’s angle via Bank Angle Sensor and cut off the engine at fall.
- AutoSail Technology for smoother rides in city traffic.