Planning to buy New Super Sports bike in India?
We have a few suggestions listed here:
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- Yamaha YZF R1
- Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade:
The Honda CBR1000RR was developed by the team that was behind the MotoGP series. The motorbike is the seventh generation of RR; Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is the successor to the 2002-2003 CBR954RR. The bike was carried with few parts of the old series motorbike.
Beneath the skin of the new, sharper & bluff looking Fireblade is an exclusive assembly of the finest making piece which you’ll ever find on a sports bike. The all-new CBR1000RR Fireblade has less weight, more power and progressively leading electronics more than any previous Fireblade that fork over outstanding performance wherever you ride.
The CBR1000RR Fireblade was launched in the year 2017 in India and now it is said that in 2019 the next model can be launched too.
2. Yamaha YZF R1:
The Yamaha YZF R1 or R1 is the class sports bike and also called as superbike that was manufactured by Yamaha motor company. The bike was launched in the year 1998 and till today it is present and has been a success bike.
The bike that rose up to a summons to contest is the legendary Yamaha. R1 has a cult dignity around the globe, in no way which helped by having quite a few of the same tech. This is no passing over the omission. The bike is telepathic, you have to just think of the charge & direction and the bike will turn by the time you get back to reality.
The Yamaha YZF R1 was launched in India in the year 2018 with the blue shade color and was priced approximately Rs. 20.73 Lakhs.
3. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R:
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is a bike of the Ninja sportbike series from the Japanese manufacturer Kawasaki. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is the successor to the Ninja ZX-9R. This motorbike was originally released in the year 2004 and from that point, the motorbike is sent to revise again and again for better performance and specification.
The bright, lighter & shiny crankshaft and a number of advance innovations to the chassis deliver a much lighter-handing machine. The noticeably enhances corner entry and flick-ability contribute to quicker lap times. The exclusive new engine maintains the essential character but offers a stronger low-mid range for increased acceleration coming out of corners.
In the year 2004-2005 the ZX-10R won the Best Superbike of the year award by many international magazines.
- Design & Electronics:
While all the bikes sport a sharp design language to rampart their form and function. The Kawasaki ZX-10R and the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade have rooted their predecessor’s design with some combined elements for an edgy look and improved airflow.
- The new Yamaha YZF-R1 gets an amend Quick Shift System (QSS) that now grants clutchless downshifting. It is also armed with an updated Lift Control System (LIF). Apart from this, the bike also swank the slide control, launch control, anti-wheelie control, unified braking system, banking sensitive traction control.
- The bike is available in 3 variants and 3 shades that are Blue, Vivid Red, and Metallic Black. Price starts from Rs 18 Lakhs.
- The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade’s electronic amalgamation which includes nine-level adjustable traction control, a Bosch ABS system, rear lift control, and wheelie control, with the feedback running from a five-axis IMU.
- Known as the best sports bike on the planet at present, it has got some upgradation in terms of peak-power, mid-range torque and revised riding position. The bike comes in 3 variants and 3 colors that are Black, Orange, and White. Prices start from Rs 17 to 24 Lakhs.
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is laden with launch control, quick shifter, Kawasaki Engine Brake Control and the Kawasaki Traction Control system and three riding modus along with ABS. Starting at around Rs.12.80 Lakh Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is available in only 1 variant and color.
The Yamaha YZF-R1 uses a 998cc cross plane four-cylinder engine that outcomes 197.2bhp at 13,500rpm and maximum torque of 112.4Nm at 11,5000rpm. With maximum power up to 200 HP, This motor has peered to a six-speed gearbox with quick-shifter. It got liquid cooling effect and Fuel tank capacity is up to 17 liters. The number of gears is 6 with wet, Multiple Disc Clutch.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R sports a 998cc inline-four liquid-cooled engine that extracts 197bhp at 13,000 rpm and 113.50 Nm at 11,500 rpm. This entire unit is mated to a six-speed transmission with a quick-shifter. Top speed is up to 300 kmph with a Fuel tank capacity of 17 liters, got a head lamp with LED, Tachometer is Digital, and ABS got Dual Channel. The ZX-10R tips the scale at 206kg. It gets 17-inch wheels shod with 120/70 front and 190/55 rear tires.
The Honda CBR100RR, 999cc inline-four engine flourishes the least amount of power at 178bhp but bombast the highest torque figure of 114Nm at 11000rpm and power with 191.7 PS @ 13000 rpm. It is mated to a six-speed transmittal with slipper clutch. Top speed is up to 286 kmph, with disc front brake, Fuel tank capacity is 16 liters. The odometer and speedometer both got Digital. The bike got liquid cooling system with 6 gears. The engine has liquid cooled, 4-stroke, 16 valve DOHC inline 4 with all Digital Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer and Trip meter.