Powering the Honda Grazia is a 124cc single-cylinder fan-cooled fuel-injected BS6 engine mated to an automatic CVT transmission. The engine can churn out a peak power of 8.14 bhp @ 6,000 rpm and a top torque of 10.3 Nm @ 5,000 rpm.
The scooter gives a mileage of 50 to 60 km/l and can attain a top speed of 85 to 92 km/h. The scooter has a fuel tank capacity of 5.3 litres. It means it can travel at least 270 kilometres in a full tank.
130 mm drum brakes perform the braking duties at the front and tear, assisted by a combined braking system. The Deluxe variant, however, gets a disc brake at the front. The suspension duties are telescopic forks at the front and a three-step adjustable, spring-loaded hydraulic type at the rear.
The scooter travels on a 12-inch alloy wheel at the front and a 10-inch alloy wheel at the rear. The front tyre size is 90/90-12 54J, and the rear is 90/100-10 53J. Both the tyres are tubeless.
The kerb weight of the scooter is 108 kg. It is 1,829mm long, 707mm wide, and 1,167mm tall. The seat height is 708mm, which makes it convenient for shorter riders to ride the scooter effortlessly for their everyday commute. The ground clearance is 171mm, and it has a wheelbase of 1,260mm.
The Honda Grazia looks like a futuristic scooter. The cutting-edge exteriors of the electric scooter give it a lean and mean look. The edgy look gets accentuated by the headlight, which sits at the apron, and is highly striking to look at.
The headlight unit is sharp looking and equips a LED lamp. Between the handles, two rectangular-shaped lamps glow like Black Panther’s eyes in the dark as the compact visor gives the impression of a superhero helmet.
The rearview mirrors are incredibly sleek and fabulous to look at.
Honda Grazia comes with a fully digital instrument console with a digital odometer, speedometer, and fuel gauge.
The two-wheeler has a more contemporary and modern design than the other Honda scooters in the domestic market. It has a front storage box that gives sufficient room to keep personal belongings.
The floorboard is spacious enough for the rider to place feet on and ride comfortably. The seat is comfortable, and its height of 708mm makes it comfortable to sit and ride. The ergonomics of the scooter is highly suitable for everyday commuting.
The well-cushioned and large seat keeps the rider’s back straight. The handlebar’s position ensures a relaxed riding posture.
The sizeable 18-litre storage under the seat gives sufficient space to keep personal belongings safe. The scooter has a bag holder to hold small things below the seat.
A split grab rail at the tail section offers additional protection and balance to the pillion rider. The LED taillight is one of its best features that illuminates when the rider applies the brakes.
The all blacked-out alloy wheels look stunning with the 130mm drum at the front and rear. The high-end variant looks even more spectacular with its 190mm disc brake. The black exhaust pipe sports an attractive and stylish muffler protector.
Honda Grazia comes in four variants:
- Grazia Drum
- Grazia Disc
- Grazia Sports Edition – Disc
- Grazia Repsol Edition
Honda Grazia is available in seven colour options:
- Pearl Spartan Red
- Sports Red
- Pearl Nightstar Black
- Matte Axis Grey Metallic
- Matte Cyber Yellow
- Pearl Siren Blue
Honda Grazia has the following features:
- Digital Instrument Cluster: The digital instrument cluster gets situated between the handles. It displays all information such as speed, distance, fuel level, and more. It has a digital speedometer, odometer and fuel gauge. The 3-Step Eco Indicator gives all vital information and ensures the rider is riding in the economic range.
- LED Headlights and Tail Lights: The front headlamps get equipped with bright light-emitting diodes (LEDs) that enable riders to ride safely in the dark. The taillights also get fitted with LED lights.
- Daytime Running Lights: The scooter gets fitted with bright, low-powered LEDs that remain on all the time when the motor is on.
- Idling Stop System: The scooter’s idling stop system enhances the economy of each ride by automatically switching off the engine at traffic signals and logjams.
- Combined braking system: The integrated braking system works in tandem with both the front and rear brakes and proves to be effective while braking.
- Optional Disc Brake: The scooter comes with an optional 190mm disc brake that makes the braking all the more efficient and gives a premium look to the two-wheeler.
- Side Stand Engine Cut Off: The Honda Grazia’s side stand gets equipped with the technology that cuts off the engine whenever the stand is in use.
- Telescopic Suspension: The up-to-date telescopic shock absorbers at the front and rear wheels smoothly move up and down and give a jerk-free riding experience on the roughest of roads.
- Alloy Wheels: The 12-inch sized alloy wheel at the front and the 10-inch alloy wheel at the rear enhance the looks and durability of the scooter.
- eSP Technology Experience: The Honda Grazia 125 comes with the internationally acclaimed eSP technology. It improves combustion, reduces friction, and delivers best-in-class performance and mileage.
- Silent Start with ACG: The scooter comes equipped with an ACG starter. It starts the engine without any noise and reduces maintenance.
- Programmed Fuel Injection Sensor-based PGM-FI system: The scooter gets equipped with a fuel-injected PGM-FI system that adjusts the air or fuel mixture.
- Stylish Muffler Protector: The scooter gets fitted with an elegant muffler protector that gives it a sporty touch and protects the pillion rider from exhaust heat.
- External Fuel Lid: The external fuel lid enables riders to refuel the Grazia 125 without getting off and taking off the seat.
- Front Glove Box: The new design of the front glove box is more spacious, sporty, and stylish. It is made from a premium quality material.
- Integrated Pass Switch: The extraordinary passing switch enables riders to pass signals on a low or high beam while riding.
- Multi-function Switch: The scooter comes with one compact console that operates operating ignition, handle lock, seat lock and external fuel lid.
- Telescopic Front Suspension: The Grazia 125 has a front telescopic suspension that makes the ride more smooth and jerk-free.