The Vespa 125cc scooter launched with the theme of Disney character Mickey Mouse to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Walt Disney Company. To make this variant extra special, there’s the Mickey Mouse signature on the top of the front left indicator and the seat.
For the collaboration, the Vespa Primavera 50cc, 125cc and 150cc have been painted black, red, white and yellow, the colors of Walt Disney’s most famous mouse, Piaggio said in a statement.
- There will also be a matching helmet available.
- This is not the first time Piaggio has been in collaboration with other brands and celebrities for Vespa.
- Back in June 2020, they announced the Vespa 946 Christian Dior as it joined forces with the French luxury brand.
- And last year it unveiled a Vespa Sprint model designed by Justin Bieber.
- The Italian scooter has also appeared in Disney and Pixar’s animation movie Luca.