The 2023 KTM ADVENTURE RALLY is about offering an unmatched experience with like-minded people to our ORANGE adventure riders of all skill levels. Bring your partner, along with an old friend or make new ones, in the spirit of adventure riding, the KTM ADVENTURE RALLY is about getting back to the basics and enjoying your KTM adventure bike. 2023 KTM EUROPE ADVENTURE RALLY is open to riders with the following eligible KTM adventure bikes: 390 ADVENTURE, 640, 690, 790, 790R, 890, 890R, 950, 990, 1050, 1090, 1090R, 1190, 1190R, 1290 and 1290R models. The Rallye is tailored to suit a wide range of rider abilities, from those in their first few years of adventure riding up to seasoned adventure pros. The fee for the event is 700-900 euros,
- 3x days of Adventure riding
- 4x nights of accommodation incl. breakfast (July 24-28, 2023)
- Tech-check on arrival day
- 3x lunches and 4x dinners (excl. drinks)
- KTM goody bag
- Event photography and videography
- Backup vehicle support
- Medic support on the route as well as at the accommodation
- Technical challenges
- Spot prizes
- Evening entertainment
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel arrangements (flights, taxi, visa application, etc.) – please make sure that you sort out all the travel arrangements before coming to Norway.
- Alcoholic drinks during lunch/dinner.
- Spare parts will be available for sale. In case of any damages, the costs of these spare parts have to be covered by participants.
- Tires will be available on location but are not part of the main event package. More information will follow after registration.
- The cost for additional people who want to join the event and will not be riding is 555 €. Please book it directly at the registration